What is HFCS Transport?
Start Driving with HFCS Transport
Why should YOU start driving with HFCS Transport?
During this time you will go through our driver`s handbook, watch videos, complete paperwork and be introduced to terminal personnel and other drivers.
The in truck training is “hands on training” with the oversight of your trainer. You will learn the complete process from pre-tripping a tank trailer to the final delivery where a pump may be used to offload product at our customers.
You will also be trained to provide updates to dispatch using the in cab communication system (PeopleNet) and how to complete the necessary paperwork. The overall training time depends on the new driver.
- An average income of between $60,000 to $68,000/yr
- $1200 Guaranteed Weekly Pay
- Most freight in 200 mile radius
- Limited amount of overnight trips
- Assigned equipment
- Paid orientation and tank training
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
Here are some of the general requirements to drive for HFCS Transport:
- Class A CDL with 6 - 12 months tractor trailer experience preferred
- Tanker endorsement (not needed to apply)
- The ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
This is not intended to be a complete list of hiring requirements. If you have specific questions please call recruiting at 888-700-5456.